





There is nothing I love more when I am home from school than to go through my Grandma's closet. Over the years she has developed an amazing collection of clothes, shoes, and bags. One of my favorite pieces of hers is the very patriotic dress shown above.
The dress is by a designer named Anne Fogarty. Sadly she passed away in 1980 and the brand was not carried on. The peak of her clothing label was from the 1950s through the 1960s. She become most well known for her glamorous version of the lbd (little black dress).
One of my favorite parts of my grandmothers dress is the mod design on the bottom sweep of the dress. I think it creates such a unique pop, but still remains cohesive to the design of the rest of the dress. I am hoping a have a fun party to attend on July 4th this year so I can have a reason to wear it!
The dress is by a designer named Anne Fogarty. Sadly she passed away in 1980 and the brand was not carried on. The peak of her clothing label was from the 1950s through the 1960s. She become most well known for her glamorous version of the lbd (little black dress).
One of my favorite parts of my grandmothers dress is the mod design on the bottom sweep of the dress. I think it creates such a unique pop, but still remains cohesive to the design of the rest of the dress. I am hoping a have a fun party to attend on July 4th this year so I can have a reason to wear it!

No comments:
Post a Comment