Labels

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Cake Balls





Inspired by my friend Sarah I decided to bake red velvet cake balls with drizzled white chocolate. I usually destroy most things that I bake, but this recipe was easy to follow and turned out to be very delicious!

Recipe:
Cake Balls
Recipe from Bakerella
1 box red velvet cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
1 package chocolate bark (white chocolate)
wax paper
1. Make cake as directed on box and let cool once removed from oven.
2. Mix thoroughly with 1/2 can frosting
3. Roll mixture into small balls and place on cookie sheet
4. Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
5. Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package. *
6. Drizzle melted white chocolate with spoon over the cake balls

No comments: